View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I've also tried bringing up these points again, the first of which I'd suggest is the most crucial:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
- Add a client download button in plain sight which detects which OS you are using

- Replace (vastly out-dated) news archives with Facebook feeds. Can be done through official JS widgets if bespoke is not desired

- Remove references to Pay to Play & Trial Mode. Whether it's intended for players to still have to upgrade to Gold in order to obtain a Community Name I do not know, but this should be reflected on the Subscription Centre, though that seems unfair given that people in-the-know can seemingly request an account name from a global

- Add link to the new Support Centre

- Remove Graal Zone's inner pages and link the Zone section of the home page to its web app instead

- The link to this forum only works if the user is logged in and has Gold subscription. Would it not be desirable to allow the forums to be found purely for reading purposes? Even then these forums do not actually require Gold, but just a Community Name

- Although this could be classed as an addition, the Graal website does not provide any information on server renting or how to "create your own world", or what exactly dispensing with the €49/€79 fee provides you with. Maybe more people would be willing to rent a server if they were provided with some enticement? Otherwise it's pretty much relying on just word of mouth. I would suggest the addition of both a shorter and longer dev subscription period as well
But everything is falling on deaf ears as per usual. I don't believe a single word of any of the promises I've heard in recent months anyway, it's clear to me that it was just a lame attempt to deflect away blame, but even if I did believe it, this black-balling of ideas/proposals wouldn't be adding any credence.