Thread: Re: Classic
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 04:14 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
You're talking to me like I've never idled on Graal2001 by myself. It's fun to me so I cannot relate to what you're saying in the slightest manner. 60 players and the game would be great. Believe it or not I'm not nostalgic about this. Graal2001 is palpably better than anything hosted available on Graal or iGraal right now. If you're suggesting that iClassic is in some manner of a superior quality, no sane individual is agreeing with that statement.

You're spinning this to seem like Graal2001 is old and therefore less playable when modern-day servers are complete garbage in comparison and you know it. Comparing Graal2001 to currently available servers is like comparing Super Smash Bros Melee to Shaq Fu.
i guess i just dont see g2k1 the same way you do.