View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 01:04 PM
Playerworld Administrator
Rob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinDragons View Post
To my understanding, Ramza hacked UN x50 because of some "war" against Carlito.

Ramza has also hacked staff from GK and Era. If he keeps hacking those servers, will they be taken off the list too? What about Delt and Zodiac?
Basically this, yeah. Ramza and Stowen (who is working with Ramza) got hired as staff multiple times (as high as manager/co-manager) and were basically freely allowed to play by the local staff despite an innumerable amount of warnings by Carlito that this would happen if it continued.

It isn't that we blame local staff for their inability to secure their servers or accounts (although at some point the excuse "oh I kept downloading rc5.exe from Carlito's old Skype" gets old). But Ramza would "hack" a staff member, delete the server, and next day GPs basically let him walk around freely. This is largely due to his reputation (people still think he's a hacker; he is not) but yeah. Can't have that.

This was sorta coming for a while anyway. UN had nobody capable who was willing to be Manager for a long period of time (roughly... since early 2014). I don't have the time for it like I used to -- Ph8 was about to step down -- we were basically chain-appointing GPs as Managers over there and hoping for the best. Jave was a good fit for a period but after he left there was really nobody left to replace him. Little development happened in the last half-year anyway and the server was in decline. If anything, Ramza just sped up the inevitable.