Thread: N-Pulse Latest.
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
i wish you'd restore the old ow

also curious, does anyone have the ow from 2001-2002 (cant remember the exact date) where the main town was basically in a walled area and there was a fountain where people hung out?
I think we have like 2000-2001 was I think the latest level. But the world not only is not mapped but also beyond unusable to the point where theres multiple levels named the same thing and going from one to another then back and forth can cause you to glitch completely off the gmap when I tested it. Personally my favorite period would be about late 2002, to early 2003.. When I started. Mid 2004 I achieved my first 1000 hours after about a years worth of work. I also founded (Storm), in December 2003. Theres a story behind why I chose Storm but for now I will leave it up to speculation.

Anyways, Moonie and Moon God were the managers and I remember being at the peak of my enjoyment. People to talk to, quests to do, events to play. And back then there was less distractions... the playstation 2 was state of the art and dominating. Yes, 2. With the Playstation 3 getting closer. Logging on as a trial would result in not being able to save your progress and players were addicted and would play on trials daily. The pics1 tiles were just so pleasing to me back then. Level 3 had those greenish-blue tiles with the water fountain above level3. And you were considered cool to noobs if you idled and chat on the top of that cliff in level2. I actually fixed the grappling hook guys . I was both a Dragon Knight, several times, and a Canavi, which I still am on mewtoo18. I even remember listening to the music.. you know, those stef midi's.. it kinda made the game feel like.. it just made you feel more apart of the game. I agree the questing back then was pretty bad.. you usually just wandered around or talked to players to show you.. kinda like how UN is now, but I can't recall like rushing through all of the quests in 1 sitting like on UN. Alot of them had boss's that were very difficult.. and those boss's are a major slowdown in the gs1->gs2 conversion. They do bad things such as "mode =" which makes the graphically glitch out, and multiple timer's which again make it break apparently.