Thread: Too Much munny
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 09:07 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
peter extensions. they can blow that.

but in all seriousness... people want a good economy with non-degradable items, things that stay in perfect condition forever. You just cant have that, because once someone makes money for a expensive gun then that's that. They buy low sell high, more money fluctuates on the same gun, **** changes, everything because either cheaper or more expensive, people complain, economy is broken, blah blah blah. Now, guns don't have to be degraded to the point of never being able to be used, but they need to be continuously repaired on, the more expensive and higher tier the gun is the more expensive it is to upkeep it. Thus people will work more to continue using what they love. Certain guns can withstand rust and whatnot better then others, usually cheaper ones, so that there is some incentive in focusing more on killing then those high-ballers that want a high-speed expensive gun that are willing to continuously repair them for a high price.

The G36k and guns like that, are very formidable opponents to the higher tier weapons, cheaper, more affordable, and don't promote laming. The more expensive guns on the other-hand, MP5, MS, whatever new guns you all threw out there these days, are more expensive, not just because of the upfront cost, but the cost to upkeep it.

This should, in theory, help balance out the economy seeing as money will actually be constantly going places, rather then chilling in TK's ATM going upwards in the millions, or whoever else are multi-millionaires. And since you get money for killing, that should help cover the costs of making sure your fancy killing machines are up to speed with everyone else.

I should also throw in another suggestion, heard it before in a way. Weapons upgrades. The template i'd propose would be like that of World of Tanks. Say "CLP Treated" would improve the weapon's chances by say, 25%, of not becoming rusted, jamming (that too should be introduced, especially to those weapons with low durability because they are not being taken care of.) Training modules that would allow you to chose either an increase or decrease in accuracy for a high cost depending on weapon. So if you want your MP5 to have 5% more spread you can do that.

Many more ideas out there but I believe I am writing to much right now. All the ideas I came up with are all degradable. So the upgrades and training modules can all degrade and you will have to continue spending your money to keep up with it all.

If you want an Era in the 21st century, you have to make it more complex. Not complex as in, put 500 weapons in the game and tell players to collect them all. This isn't pokemon. You make it easier to make money, but it backfired because now all the weapons are 2x+ more expensive then they were to begin with. MP5 used to be max 800k when you guys ****ed me over (bought it for 1.7mil 3 days prior). Then you guys re-gear the system and i see expensive guns in shop for 1.5mil. Its whatever though, you work for what you want. But then the money keeps stacking and things get worse. Just my ideas though. I probably wont play the game, but this would be a pretty neat little concept to the current old continuously dying system. Cheers.

Last edited by WillaWonka; 03-13-2015 at 09:31 PM..