Thread: Gun Stats
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 04:30 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bioboi View Post
This, plus a reset would be amazing. My personal belief in where Era went downhill was when all the focus was shifted towards the economy. All the healing items and what not kinda make Era suck imo. I think if it went back to the Era of HGs, Uzis, Shotguns, AK47, then M4 and Famas as your next tier up, then just have Metal Storms as your god tier gun. I know its unrealistic to happen but I honestly think to much of the basic gameplay revolves around its overly complex economy.
Reset will never happen and doesn't really need to happen.

You could make guns obtainable just by getting kills, but then just don't make those specific weapons tradeable. e.g. 20 kills with any handgun lets you unlock either Taurus or MK23, then 50 kills with any handgun lets you unlock Desert Eagle or Beretta, then 200 kills lets you unlock Luger or K180s, and so on.
So players who don't want to take part in the economy can just PK and still progress.
People who want to do a bit of both can save up for a bit buy a Desert Eagle kill a few people, sell it, buy K180s, kill more people and eventually unlock FiveSevens through PKing.
And people who want to work can just work and buy whatever they want and sell them later.

At the moment we're halfway to this system because kills give money and gang kills actually give a lot of money, but that doesn't have the same feel of progression that something more visual and measurable like unlocking the guns would have.