Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 07:17 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
While visiting shops, I frequently find skill scrolls for "punching" and "melee weapons". While I understand that technically these are skills within the game, I was under the assumption that all characters, regardless of class, begin with these two skills.

Perhaps it's possible that we should eliminate or at the very least, reduce the spawn rate of these particular scrolls?

Other scrolls such as "climbing" or "concealment", are also fairly common, though they are not skills that players already begin with, they are simply skills that do not have a function within the game.
All classes start with Punching, but Melee Weapons is not given to all classes at the start. (Wizards, Priests, and Alchemists don't get it. Unsure about other classes.)

Also, 'climbing' (scaling) has a point to it, and I consider it to be almost as valuable as a Scroll of Shopping. Its function is actually to make climbing hills easier. The difference it makes is subtle, but it's there.

However, you're correct about concealment not serving a purpose. It'd be nice if it did.