View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 03:16 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Everyone of your posts your crying instead of giving real constructive feed back, It's tiring. You would not make a good gang admin, just like I think many people claiming they would do this fantastic job, will also not do very good. In my own opinion, if gangs are to be fixed you need a well drivin developer thats great in all areas of development. Someone that can take action, instead of just words.
Good ****ing luck, short ended; no one cares about this corrupt pathetic team.

It's the same bunch of kids with a new leader, the problem isn't only the person in charge of the useless, abusive and arrogant kids but the team as a whole.

The server has become so minuscule that to please the last existing players you wouldn't need to even develop, you could easily maintain and simply change small things here and there that would keep an incentive alive.

Unfortunately, for you, you've been thrown into a position that is absolutely useless at this stage in time because of the decreasing player-count of ALL servers.

I think EVERYONE, players and staff are sick to death of each others mentality and in the end that isn't going to help ANYONE.

BUT... Who is right? The consumer because the useless kids we have running this once great, now pathetic server have done nothing but dug the hole even further for the remaining players that eventually will get a chance at fixing the problem, the issue, the repeated problems that each management, team and player has caused, adding fuel to the fire.

Let's be clear; I don't think anyone really gives a **** anymore man, we've put up with this pathetic **** for how many years? We've given up, no one cares for your opinion just like no one cares about mine, we're all so driven into a close minded mentality because of the attitude of the community driven by the abusive, power-hungry kids we let run this place.