Thread: The Era Problem
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Nah, if this **** resets, you can global ban me, i'm not playing that new ****.

A reset literally will do nothing but damage the stability we have now, why kick the game while it is down?

We still have a LOT of things to get through before we should even CONSIDER resetting.

I feel like a reset should be for one thing; professionalism. We don't have that yet, nor have we sorted out every unprofessional looking thing on Era; Multiple GUIs, a billion chat commands, every scrub game that takes 10 minutes to make has the same qualities as Era, some probably better, start making this **** look like it actually has been around for 10 years.
Can you make a post without swearing every second? Since i've been back i have not seen you in any gang events nor raids. Actually maybe once or twice in raids but that's it. You hardly play as it is, so what is the huge problem here for you?

We should reset the server for professionalism? What? All the things you said can still be done after a reset? This is a 2D game you aren't going to get 1080p top end graphics. This game will always look like ****.

-----
Back to what i was saying earlier about it increasing activity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
I don't know where people get these facts from that resets would cause the playercount go down. In actuality playercount always goes UP when there is a reset. The reason for this is because new people from different servers would give the server a chance since everyone is on equal footing once again. Also, all the players would want to be the richest, own a business, have the best guns, be the best in general, and etc. Which also causes activity to rise. The saying that a reset would make the playercount drop, in my opinion, is a joke.
A guy who sees sense.