View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 06:10 AM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
lmao - scriptless, you're an idiot. You literately have no idea of anything. Stop crying because I blocked all contact of you and learn to grow up and stop spreading pointless lies. I believe it was Andy who took down N-Pulse?

Nico - You really have no idea what is going on either. You can say you have read what 'happened'. Yeah.... what MidnightX wanted you guys to see what happened. It really shows where Graal has gone when they start believing MidnightX.... I don't know ANY N-Pulsians needs any form of explanation on why we don't listen to MidnightX.
I wasn't selling ANY Graal content - it was all none-graal loaded content which I had PAID for myself. And the only 'Graal' established content I was selling was my LAT'ing hours which has been done, and is still being done. Nothing against that.
I was Banned because Midnight warped and lied about what happened and I wasn't even contacted because Midnight was friends with the PWA. General Graal corruption.

People can say what they like about me - But I don't think there is to many people who had put more time and effort into N-Pulse than myself... Whether you liked me personally or not shouldn't disregard my efforts into trying to get N-Pulse back for the people. N-Pulse will never be anything, as it's host itself is dead (Graal).

Maybe one day we can all appreciate a game run by civil people who care, and enjoy in it's makings. But till that day - I say N-Pulse will be dead.