Thread: New Scripted RC
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
This just killed my motivation. I'll probably be finishing up my projects, and going my separate way. I been around this community since i was 15 years old (I'm 29 now), and it took graal nearly 9 years to update RC2. Since the start of IOS Development, Graal has been promising these new great developer tools to ease this development stress with removing these makeshift tools that hardly get the job done. In your post you list a bunch of features that in all honestly don't help with anything and I personally would never use the. I was waiting for the "ooo, ahhs" and all i heard come out my mouth was "what the **** is this"?

I know it probably took a lot of effort creating this system, but Why? Thats my main concern, you explain its better? We disagree? Fill us in tell us why? We're still waiting on the first set of development tools that we was promised 6 years ago? Should we watch you destroy the last thing we actually use and wait another 11 years for something solid to replace it? I just don't get it, and just want to know why we're heading this way.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]