View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 03:40 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
With every nostalgic forum post, Graal becomes deader. Let's finish this piece.

I feel like one day a game should exist in homage of Graal2001. Those who played it will always know that they might have played a million games, but Graal2001 was the only one of its kind. The only games I can think of that have any similarity are Animal Crossing, Zelda, and Ultima. Video games are still in an immature phase. There is much that hasn't been tried yet and Graal2001 is my constant reminder that there are uncharted frontiers in gaming. Player-made games usually aren't well-designed games, and playing Graal2001 was like winning the lottery to me every day that I played.

Seriously, **** a Graal2001 revival. We need a spiritual successor that is not Graal2002. What should have happened instead of what did.

If that works out, then we can use new scripts to get Graal2001 online like how Bayonetta 2 is coming with Bayonetta 1.