View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 03:54 PM
whatever.
Maharu will become famous soon enough
Old Screenshots!

all this server downtime made me think of when i used to play back in the day (i got d/c pretty often haha..) and so i went digging and found some old screenshots! i thought they'd be fun to share in case anyone sees themselves in a pic, or an old friend. it's fun to reminisce!

all of them are from around 2003/2004

these are from a dustari/zormite party, maybe for the crowning of tseng nightrose? or a new alliance? i can't remember but either way, lots of pics in the church:

(the dude saying "god bless us every1." omfg.)

(there's so much anime/roleplaying happening in this pic that i was almost too embarrassed to post it. ahhh, to be 13)

(i have no idea what i did to make the image quality on these so awful but i wanted to post them anyway! this was inumaru running a musical chairs event before we actually had musical chairs. he played a regular flute for the music and used his own house so he could remove chairs every round! thought this was super cute)

that's all i could find! i have some from a dustari wedding somewhere too, i'll see if i can find them. in the meantime you should all post your own !!