Thread: Graal Shop Pro
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 09:40 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Graal Shop Pro

Welcome to my thread!

I've been working on a much improved scripted Graal Shop (GANI Editor). I've made quite a lot of progress and created a few ganis with it that would have been painful otherwise.

I believe I'm at or close to complete feature parity with the current Graalshop editor.

Controls / Gestures

1. Right mouse button held down to move the preview axis.
2. Ctrl + Left click to select multiple sprites.
3. Keyboard arrows can be used to make fine adjustments to selected sprites.
4. Sprites can be deleted by dragging them into the sprite list, or by being selected and pressing the delete key.
5. Wheel mouse to zoom in and out.

New Features

1. Multiple Sprite Selections. You can select multiple by holding CTRL and selecting a sprite.
2. Full Sprite Effects Support. Color, Mode, Rotate, Stretch all display properly in the preview.
3. Sprite Cutter. You simply select the non-transparent part of the image and it uses a fill algorithm to determine the bounds of the sprite.
4. Gridlines can be disabled.
5. Other small stuff that I can't recall.

I was planning on implementing more features but my work has kind of stagnated on it.

There is currently no serverside functionality to the tool so you don't need to worry about staff having it.

Ganis currently save to your Graal folder under scriptfiles or to your level/ganis folder if you're editing one from there.

Screenshot

Try it out!

You can log on to Zodiac and use the command "/graalshop" (without quotes) to open it.

Alternatively you can download the script, add it to your server and use it there.
Attached Files
File Type: txt graalshop_preview.txt (142.2 KB, 1771 views)