View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
That was just a statement. There are some suggestions in there that are possible. I was just stating what i would like to see on GK like the thread said.
I wasn't saying That it should be done right away... but would like to see it done in the future...

I know how limited GK development is. Those are just suggestions. If Kingdoms on facebook brings in a whole new group of people. It will also bring in a whole new source of revenue. In turn, it should bring in more development opportunities.
revenue != development.

While GK is not entirely impossible to develop for, there are a considerable amount of factors hindering progress (i.e. mudlib and some inaccessibles / unchangeables) that make changing a lot of systems up nearly impossible (if not impossible).

Something as drastic as starting from the ground up will never occur on the Graal Kingdoms as you know it, and having popped in here and there occasionally since the start of it, I think it's for the best (albeit, I choose not to invest time in it...) -- but in contrast, Kingdoms Iphone has the ability to take advantage of several enhancements over the past 12+ years (ex: SQLite....) to offer better playability (character slots, more item dynamics, etc...) than PC / FB GK.