Thread: Gun Skins!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 08:59 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
After re-reading the posts I thought I would address this; How are they going to know? How are the players going to know that you're doing more than your job? When I was a PR under RayMan's shenanigans I was completely aware of all development and helping wherever possible and even he didn't know I was multi-tasking my PR work with other work. I mean, unless you run around unstick me saying; "Hey I just recolored all the guns for you guys so have fun with them" players really won't know that you did it but I guess that's what people love now-a-days, recognition of what they have done, attention.

I mean, I was cycling in and out hats at the SR shop and the only people who knew were the management and high admins. I was getting gani's made for projects that we could use as quests and only management and high admins knew, I multi-tasked my PR work with other work and within a few months of being a PR, active every day and doing everything I could do I was rewarded with PRA.

It pays to help wherever you can help, especially if you have something to prove but that doesn't mean you need player recognition for it, the self reward and reward of thankfulness from the development and management was more than enough to keep me interested in everything I did.
You're clearly missing the point.