Thread: Gun Skins!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
Era has no specific forum moderators because of ever-changing management, and the fact that someone highup (maybe unix?) said only managers could be mods.
The global forum mods sometimes have their hands full. While Era has the highest concentration of people needing moderation, every server probably has a few. Lump them all together on one unified forum..mmm.
I should remind you (as I myself was reminded) that each post has a report function and w/e

Pretty much this, I suppose. PRs are there to interface with players and deal with non-development related issues.
As for the players complaining about deletion/reinsertion of staff positions: It's not really up to you how management delegates the server's workload.
Disclaimer: Yes, I'm a PR. Yes, my opinions are subjective. So are yours. Sweet jesus ping me for something else at least.

1. We consistently beat every single other server for playercount. Once in a while, we hold more players than all other servers on the main page combined.
2/3 You wouldn't know, and I personally disagree. Having been through quite a few managements, I can honestly say that our team is pretty great comparatively.
4. Because you do not have login.txt log access I wouldn't expect you to know, but PWAs do check up regularly in-game, and (I assume) speak with administrators outside of it -- perhaps Stephen's response earlier in this thread is some indicator. If we were mucking up in their opinion, don't you think something would be done? mmm.

Until the day I die, I will never understand what's up w/Reese. At this point he must be hmm-hmming unixmad himself.

Neither humility nor consistency seem to be your strong suits.

Man isn't this fun I feel like Wil

Do you realize what you say most of the time, Scoper? You are staff so of course you will do and say anything to defend that. You are seriously telling me that the management team on era is run professionally and everyone sticks to the rules? You seriously telling me that projects are all lined up and being worked on in order and released when they are 100% working? Your staff team is a joke regardless of the playercount. We both know this.

Also just because a PWA logs onto era doesn't mean they are asking about projects and asking to show what you guys have been doing. They don't do that, which they should.

Also, 2. 'I wouldn't know that'... Why wouldn't i know that? I talk to them and they talk about each other, so don't tell me what i know and don't know.

Just because i don't have login.txt means that i am wrong? I am 100% right and you know i am to. When was the last time you seen a PWA come online and ask whats been going on and being asked to show what you guys came up with? Pretty sure it hasn't happened.

Last edited by TSAdmin; 01-16-2014 at 04:21 AM.. Reason: Calm yourself before you get yourself into hot water.