View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 03:26 PM
natchez416 will become famous soon enough
Hate Frankie's idea of killing the entire economic aspect to the game. One of the best parts about Era, in my humble opinion, has always been disparities and inequalities. I think an era without this would be boring (similar to zone as someone else pointed out).

As for the pace of raiding/pking, I think it's too quick as it currently is. Gang raids should be about attack and defence. The attacking gang is already at a disadvantage, and even if they do manage to overthrow the defenders they don't have enough time to heal and regroup before the other gang is fully healed and upon them again. Once a gang is defeated in a single round of a raid, it only takes 10 seconds before they unstick and a couple more seconds before they're right back in the fight again. Gang raids become a blur of madness. What little gang strategy used to exist has been replace with 1) Unstick 2) Rush 3) die 4) repeat. I think the problem is the decline in gang raids in total, and the number of players involved in such raids. In the past, gang raids were huge and lasted hours. Figure out how to bring that back, not simply speed up the process of spawning, killing and dying.