Old 12-11-2013, 03:27 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
events should be hosted more frequently [...]
I agree with that.

Quote:
consider creating new events and revamping old ones that may not be used anymore. [...]
I agree with that.

Quote:
I fully believe that the ec shop shouldn't include rare weapons. I see these items in the shop that cost 750 ec. that is extremely unrealistic and pointless. it's very unlikely that anyone will ever be able to afford that. playing 750 events is a challenge in itself let alone winning 750, so why is it there? to taunt players? move these items to the mvp shop.
There is evidence contrary to this part.
People have these weapons already.
I was initially against it, but I don't really care anymore.

Quote:
the ec shop should consist of mostly novelty items, and it won't do any harm to lower the prices to make them more easily accessible because these items won't offer any advantages to players. any weapons in the shop shouldn't pose any significant advantage. for example, gas and the flying bomb. they are perfectly reasonable.
There's no reason there can't be both novelty items and items which confer you an advantage.
I agree that some items could probably do with lower prices.
Who wants to win 10 events to buy glow sticks or 25 to buy a boomerang?

Quote:
create prizes that only cost 1 - 10 ec that aren't consumables or only have one use. [...]
I agree with this more than anything else in your post.
I think the best way to make ECs more worthwhile is to give people more stuff to buy with them.

Quote:
Sparring[...]
I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to reset your stats for free. $500 isn't that big of a barrier anyway.

And yes to unlimited ammo pls

The rest doesn't really interest me.