View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
hello!

the first thing i should ask is whether 'mousestart' is being defined previously, if not then i guess you mean to use 'mousex' and 'mousey'. you may also want to use the center of the players which is player.x + 1.5 and player.y + 2

also although using findplayer('account'); would still work, you dont need to use the function because findplayer(); is just returning the object you obtained the account string from in the first place

when you try 'player.chat = temp.array' player.chat is supposed to be a string, so its not really correct to be setting it to an array of player objects, you could try 'player.chat = (@ temp.array)' and hope the engine truncates the objects into strings, or do 'player.chat = temp.array[0].account'

and i think it would still work in the case of 'array' but its not really a good idea to be using variable names of built-in object types, for example using 'var' breaks stuff