View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
I'll post a document of the new gun stats in the stickied thread later today. One thing that is going to be hard to realize is that just because you received a different gun, doesn't mean the value is less than it was before. Your perception is that it is, but when you look at it compared to the rest of the guns and how they've changed, the value is still near/exactly the same as it was before.

I do understand this is not being taken with open arms by the players, and it's something I'm going to discuss with a few other staff members and see if we can better explain this or sort it out / edit some of the changes. My hope and thought is that we will be able to satisfy a majority if you by changing up some things that you all are unhappy with.

Something like this has never been done on Era before, and maybe there was some oversight on our part with some of the changes (though I don't see them yet, personally). I will look into this and do the best I can to "right the ship" on some things that might not have been perceived so well.