View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:28 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
scriptlogfunctions is a server option where you can add certain functions to it and it will log them to scriptfunctionslog.txt in the logs folder.

For example:
scriptlogfunctions=write player.gralats

Everytime that player variable is written to, it gets logged to the file. Ideally, you would not want this to be running 24/7, its a debug option.

If you say /listscriptlogfunctions on RC you will see
Quote:
Script functions that can be logged:
write player.nick, write player.guild, write player.kills, write player.onlinetime, write player.deaths, write player.rating, write player.ratingd, write player.gralats, call level.putnpc2, call player.setlevel2, call npc.warpto, call player.addweapon, call player.removeweapon, call npc.toweapons, call sendtonc, call sendtorc, call player.sendpm, call copylevel, call deletelevel, call npc.sendtext, call npc.requesttext, call deletefile
These are all the functions you can log/debug yourself if you add them to the serveroptions. Now what I'm requesting for in this thread is for the echo() function to be added to that list. I hope you understand now, because you're kinda making a fool of yourself by insisting us to create another function, thats really aside from the request.