View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsknite1 View Post
I was messing with it originally, and player.chat only outputs the first entry, but echo() outputs all of them. Then the first time I stored it to a variable using
PHP Code:
for ( temp.players 
temp.i would return null, so it seems a little sketchy at some times, but after updating the weapon again it seemed to have fixed itself (lag?).
Because when you use player.chat it replaces each instance with the next, so you're only seeing one value.

Doing something like: player.chat @= temp.i; will be a lot different. Stick to using echo four outputting loop data though.