Thread: opinion
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:18 AM
mewtoo18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi27 View Post
I have opinions on things

1) the main graal homepage is really ugly
2) it is impossible to get around, and you end up jumping from version to version of the site trying to find what you want
3) there should be more (easy to get to and displayed) documentation for people wanting to make a server
4) you should be able to make your own password
5) support really sucks. I lost an account on iera, which I put real life money into, asked for help about a month ago, still haven't received a reply
6) gold servers are silly and they should just be normal "classic" servers
7) I hear about how people with "classic" account can only get to "classic" servers. when it was the normal thing, they paid for access to all of graal for as long as they use the account (aside from uc servers and stuff). they should get it.
8) you should be able to set "favourited" servers that show up on the main page as well as the rest.
9) the dark knight rises was a great movie, but it seemed like it sort of went on too long, and I still don't like his batman voice. 7/8 cucumbers
10) would be nice if people tried to be friendlier
11) pics1 is ugly
12) if it was actually advertised that would be good
oh wait I remember unixmad saying big advertising was coming in january in zone rc nevermind
12 v2) actually no I think I'm done
#2 I like the layout but they need to finish implimenting it, going back and forth is confusing but it's got a nice theme to the design.
#7 they still do. Classic accounts work exactly the way they did back before they were removed.
#8 I agree, maybe change Hosted to Favorites. But how do we set server as favorite in your proposal?
#10 We do need more friendly people.
#11 They need to change some things on pics1, it still kinda looks like LTTP.
#12 yeah that's weird they do need more advertising. but i guess right now iphone is doing it's advertising.