View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:18 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
The community Zone had died a long time ago, before the server died but between those two periods it didn't stop management from adding more weapons causing further imbalance along with changing the stats on older weapons.

The fall of server was because of tighter restrictions that were put in place, those were lifted not even a year ago. Damage was irreversible, especially if you add in all the new overpowered weapons with stats being changed on older weapons. So go ahead, talk like you know something. *****.
You say all of that because you think I am new to graal. I have been playing since 2002.. and yes I did play zone.. not nearly as much as my brother for example.. i know what goes on on most the servers.. dont treat me like an idiot. when you grow up we can continue this conversation but untill then you might want to get your mommies premission to play graal since you dont seem mature enough