Thread: Roak
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:16 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssssss View Post
I dunno if you remember but we do have plans for a large OW to matter. Especially for quests and guilds. Like Decus said we have a "floating island" with almost everything any normal player would use there to just sit, spar, and pk.

Granted most players do the latter; sit, spar, and pk. We're not going to leave multiple plans for quests, a story, and guild events out though and it requires quite a good size of OW to accomplish what we need.

I do understand what you're saying but it's not just wasted space, most of it is necessary to what we are doing on the server.
it might feel necessary for what you plan for the server, but does it fit into your plan to get onto the classic tab? as long as it seems feasible, then i guess go for it. but if that island is not completed and instead you're focusing mostly on the large overworld which may or may not be used regularly, it may end up being a waste of time if you don't actually make it.

as long as it's within reach of both completing what you envision for the server and getting onto the classic tab, then it's fine. but i'd say the latter is more important because the former can be worked on once the foundation is done.