View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
You also failed to mention GK doesnt have OBS mode too.. its not just Era and Zodiac and GK isn't thriving like everyone claims would happen with removal of OBS mode.. -_- so your gonna need a stronger argument then just remove obs mode.
UN had a pretty obvious player count increase when we had the two weeks of free gold. One player even made ET lol, though he then quit when he went back to being a trial.

GK is hurt by being on the Gold list. The Classic servers have a base of players with Classic accounts. Not many people are willing to pay for Gold, so GK doesn't have a huge base of players with Gold accounts. Players attract players. If I see a list of servers, I'm most like to go on the ones that have people on them before I go on those that have few, esp when it's obvious before you even log in you are going to have to pay to play them properly.

Edit:
Also, you seem to think that people would upgrade if Era and Zod were made into Gold servers. I think it's far more likely Classic players from those servers would just quit. If UN was made into a Gold server I absolutely wouldn't play it anymore.