Thread: Atlantis
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Ah well, I can't rep What a pity, but I really appreciate people like Crow who put so much passion into their work. It's a pity Atlantis didn't make it, but it's great to see people who are willing to let go and let others benefit from their hard work instead of hoarding it in their backup folder that will probably never see the light of day again.

As for the N-Pulse deal I don't hold grudges. I never followed up and checked to see if they removed the bush as I realize sometimes confusion/mistakes happen. But let's not spam Crow's thread with that mess