View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:16 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Since your plan here is to ignore everything that addresses why you're wrong, I'll just do the opposite and respond to you piece-by-piece.
Oh yes, please do. Please show me my ignorance teacher.

Quote:
I was exaggerating, truthfully. There's actually harsher words for you that would be more appropriate.
Honestly you've provided more than enough personal insult to warrant a warning by our wonderful mods. Wonder if that'll actually happen since it definitely would if I posted which such pathetic delusion of grandeur. (Y'know, aside from my usual swag)

Quote:
Every server on Graal is fine, it's Graal that's any number of asterisk you wish to line up.
Hah.

Quote:
You thinking that Unholy Nation or Zodiac or whatever isn't up to par is an extreme example of setting the bar far too high. This medium is lower than many F2P MMOs and low-key indie games. You cannot seriously expect anything great from it. Every server is top notch for what they are.
Hahahaha. Oh wow.

Quote:
The only true fixing to be done is that done to people like you, not the servers. You're treating Graal like something it's not, and will never be. This is the height of it. If you have a problem with the current servers, the issue is you. The issue is a personal one. The issue has nothing to do with quality, is has to do with you not getting what you want.
You're right - I treat it like a video game. For whatever percentage of the population like myself who play the game rather than create for it, it's not a development platform.

As for what I want, it's clear you don't understand it because you're a scrub who was never up to the challenge. As someone who wants Graal to be a chatroom, you have different priorities. If all you want is to chat, I'm sure the current servers seem just fine to you.

Quote:
There's zero problems to be solved. You're not a brilliant rebel leader trying to rally Graal together for the greater good. The ones with the bright ideas are people like Thor or fp4, just trying to make their server work.
Heaven forbid that those with the talent work together on one thing. To even have a thread to discuss the possibility of such a thing ever happening...that'd just be silly and attract some really pathetic losers to start arguing. Whoever comes up with something like that must have some ego, man.

Quote:
We've had new servers. There's always new servers. Graal's only true constant is that some idiot will always spring forth with a new server, clearly believing that it is exactly what Graal needs, only to realize that ****, these new servers aren't actually helping anything, and then they post a goodbye thread.

It's actually developing for the existent and somewhat lacking servers. That's a cause that will actually have a positive effect.
So we can never have another Era? We can never have another Zodiac?

As an extremely stupid suggestion, just for you, if the existing servers are such a priority, then why not have more cross-server staff? Pool those brilliant people together and have the improve together.

Oh but they won't work together right? Time to just let them work alone and wait on the administration to help them instead. That'll totally work, we've seen it work before.

Quote:
This doesn't actually make sense.
At this point in my response, it doesn't matter if you do.

Quote:
I don't understand how your reasoning is NEW THING = THE BEST THINGS. You're given new things, you're given in-name-only revivals. Why are those not satisfying to you? (I know why - it's because they're not the product of your suggestion. You're not actually delivering a thought out attempt to improve Graal, because what you suggest happens on a regular basis and quite obviously does nothing beneficial. But you will willingly ignore this 100% rate of failure that proves your futility, because the difference here is that is wasn't your idea.)
If I was really going to argue that it should be all my idea, then I would have posted some outline of what I think they should make.

Quote:
Like, I want to delve into this point deeper, but your train of thought is literally so shallow and... almost in reverse, that I don't think it's actually possible to reason with you any more complexly than just with a blunt, "no, you're wrong, this is why". But it's clear that you can't even comprehend that point, so I'll just let you continue on your merry way. Your ideal for "fixing" Graal is bad. It's baseless, it's shallow, it's happened a million times to no avail. I've cited multiple servers that were your exact plan, these "dream team" run servers that were meant to pump life into Graal, and they've only fallen into obscurity. You yourself have referenced servers that were meant to be the "next big things", only to fail.
Like, I want to be mean to you, but I know Darlene will moderate me to being banned again, and instead of just going along with the topic of the thread you just argue these straw-mans.

How about you stop focusing on your bias towards me and genuinely answer?