View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:38 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Only way to settle this is to set up an event where you toggle between default and your custom HD while not actually allowing players to tell which they're using. Toggle them randomly and see if they can tell which HD they used to during the spar.
Agreed!

However, I did not play Classic in the past so I know nothing of it's past HD. I notice a very insignificant difference between the 2. However I think you can easily supply the best of both worlds by offering a 'default hd mode' that can be enabled when sparing? I would imagine something like that would be easily scripted and would please everyone then.

But maybe do what Dusty said to settle the argument once and for all. Personally I am a fan of offering which HD as an option for the sparrer's. Like having them both agree to it and both use it not 1 using and 1 not that would be unfair or more difficult.