View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 07:17 AM
Bayne_graal is on a distinguished road
There is a reason i start new threads i'm just trying new styles i know there not good enough to rate i like hearing peoples opinions though yes i could use predefined but if you use predefined your worse then me go ahead an say i suck or whatever you wanna say i really don't care i play this game cause i love The legend of zelda i beat it when i was 6 it's my favorite game yes im hear to make friends but i don't care if you like me or not i think im better at era levels to in my opinion but i wanna learn to make classic style levels so i can create my own fun quests in the editor an unholy nation is the style i like so im trying to learn to make outsides like that i only used the editor for 8 months so im not really gonna down myself like you all are trying to do so yeah stowen an ducati an skyzer have helped me in the past an i let skyzer down do i care yes do i care whats your opinon on why skyzer gave up on me no i might stick to era style levels im thinking about it i wasn't ever gonna say he helped me with opinions but he has i don't tell you all what i do it's non of your business but yeah that level is is terrible all i wanted to hear was i like the paths an water an tree connecting cause that's all i cared about in that level you see that was a test level.