View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Don't don't don't don't. If by for some reason color count is an issue use frames and ganis instead. The only reason MNG became as popular as it did on Graal was because at one point the right to use GIF was up in the air legally and Unix got worried about it and started forcing all servers to convert GIF to MNG. Eventually the GIF thing was settled and I can't see much reason to work with such an unsupported format. If only APNG gained more support...

MNG's have the potential to be useful, but their support is little as far as editing goes. Hell I can't even really open any up on my PC without going out and hunting for something that can. APNG is growing much more in support than MNG ever did, and even browsers are starting to support it... but editors are still reluctant it seems.