Thread: Nw2png2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
If you'd like a custom variable like this.maprender = false; I could easily do that.
Yeah that would be useful.

Quote:
I also anticipated this, but I figured the only thing it affected were shadows. Do you consider this very important?
Not really no, I'd actually prefer to prevent showcharacter()'s from being rendered anyway.

Quote:
You can already do so Check the file, it should have an example and instructions on assigning a gani to a join class.
That's good to know, I didn't notice it as I was only extracting the .jar file for each new version.

Edit:
I've tried the assigning of classes to ganis now, strangely this worked as expected:

Quote:
quest_baddy_bird=gani:classic_baddy_bird_idle,para m1:classic_baddy_bird_red.png
But these only rendered the shadow and no image as specified by attr[1]:

Quote:
quest_baddy_chicken=gani:classic_baddy_chicken_idl e,attr1:classic_baddy_chicken_sprites.png

quest_baddy_chick=gani:classic_baddy_chicken_idle, attr1:classic_baddy_chicken_chick.png

quest_baddy_rooster=gani:classic_baddy_chicken_idl e,attr1:classic_baddy_chicken_rooster.png
And:

Quote:
quest_baddy_butterfly=gani:classic_baddy_butterfly _01
Simply produced an error of:

Quote:
Warning : Couldn't find the image gani:classic_baddy_butterfly_01
(I don't know why these quotes have a random space in them, they aren't contained within the text I've entered)

Last edited by ffcmike; 11-26-2011 at 04:08 PM..