Thread: Graal Numbers.
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 11:25 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
The problem is that scripters need to change all existing scripts on each server to never show the account name and only show community name. It's been years since this change was made, so there's really no excuse for them taking this long except that the scripting support for community names still sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
That's what community/nicknames names are for though... When I go up and talk to a person I don't address them via there account name, instead I usually use there nickname. I really don't think you have much of an argument here...
As long as a server is displaying his Graal#, he has an argument. There's no excuse for ever displaying that to anybody but staff.