View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Banned
blader2007_p2p is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
The best thing that can be done for GK is to build a new server. just like they are doing with gk for iphone. Totally redo the whole system. Use the same basic concept... only make an actual storyline people can rp with, good ways to level, better craftable items, better alchemy, monster drops, ACTUAL QUESTS, make classes uyseful from start to finish ( one class shouldn't be able to do everything,) A good fishing system, a much better skill system that you can actually level each skill, a bigger more vast land that would take a while to get from point a to point b.

GK needs to be redone from scratch... We need a Graal 2011, 12, or even 13. Put in some effort. The best RPG's online are successful cause there is much to do... make a new server with lots to do, and with GK gfx. I would def go. GK is old... out with the old... and in with the new. =O
Exactly.

The current PC GK is impossible to 'fix' in the short term. Which I believe is not worth anyone's dedicated time in it's current state.

I'm glad Tig's focus is much more pointed towards the new server rather than the current broken and outdated one.