View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Not the fruit.
Kiwi27 will become famous soon enough
Classic iPhone isn't just about customization, guys. You don't need the '+' version to have fun. I had the time of my gaming life just in a guild (MattKan was in it too), and I hadn't spent a cent on the game. In fact, the game started getting boring for me when I actually got the '+' version. The game became about being awesome, instead of running round with a guild.

After I got it, I'll admit it, I did want to be in lots of 'Admin Guilds'. I was better off without it.

-----

I know someone on Classic iPhone who has played since the start of 2010, has never spent a cent on it, doesn't have '+', and gets everything by farming. He loves it.

Compare that to one of the people in Graal City. They've played for a month, but just sit there all the time to get hours. They have 2567 hours. They have the latest head, body, everything. They call everyone they see 'Noobs'. They think they're better than everyone else. They have a guild. The news says:

"ELITE ELITE PEOPLE - NOW RECRUITING. U MUST HAVE 50000 KILLS, AND 2000+ HOURS TO JOIN. NO NOOBS. WE WILL MAKE MUSIC VIDEOS AND TAKE TOWERS."

They don't even meet the requirements for they're own guilds. No one really likes them. They've spent $200 on customization for a mere game. They are depressing people.

I realize I probably exaggerated quite a bit there, and it probably didn't make much sense, but my point is: You don't need a brand new cluster of pixels to have fun.