View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Retired Zone Manager
PowerProNL can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to PowerProNL
*new* Graal News Team Application: PowerProNL

Since my post was closed, and Cyan is hiring again:

* Does your account hold a Gold or Classic subscription? (A Classic subscription is required at the very least).
Yea I have Gold, subscription is no problem.
* Do you have any experience with editing Wikipedia pages (MediaWiki or other)?
Yes, I used to help on Wiki Community of an open source game, but I resigned Due time lack, but I have enough time now.
* Write a short paragraph expressing why you want to join the team.
I want to join the team, because I am active over all servers, I have noticed that Graal Kingdoms has many news posted and other servers doesn't even get a chance to post news, So that's why I am applying, I go everyday to almost all servers to check out. and I know what the rules are of News Team and I want to show that off by making news, I also can make the images for the News, No problem at all, and I am Known on UC servers aswell as a good person and I speak very well English so there is no problem.

Optional Questions

* Previous staff positions on Graal (optional).
I worked on N-Pulse as Gani Team, I worked on AEON as Gani-Team, currently I am manager of Zone, I worked on Spawn Genesis as Gani Admin, I worked on Endora as Gani-Team and Got asked many time to work there. And I worked on Atrius as Gani-Team. and I worked for many UC servers.

Currently I am Manager of Zone.
* References from previous or current staff positions (optional).
Yes.

*Matt (Co-Manager) on N-Pulse
Napo_P2P (Owner) on AEON
Stephen (Previous Manager) on Zone
Mesh_P2P (Owner) on Spawn Genesis
DaBoss (Owner) on Endora
TheJames (Owner) on Atrius

* Other information you want to add (optional).
I hope this application will be read, and I want wish my self good luck and all other applicants .

Thanks, PowerProNL.