Thread: Account naming
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 07:40 PM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegretZ View Post
Actually I was being sarcastic there...
The reason they don't bring Classic accounts back is because they don't provide a constant flow of income. Bringing back Classic accounts would basically be placing total faith that somehow a ton of players will join every day/week/month/w.e. in the future, and provide constant money, but that is highly unlikely.
I agree, their current mindsets about classic are wrong though. If they do bring it back they need incorporate a cash shop system for it. Kinda like what the cards did, but leave the shop items up to the server. This in return could also provide more people to buy the bigger price on dev gold. If a player bought an item for 5Gelats, then Graal gets 4 gelats of the cash value and the server owner gets one. Items that last a couple of hours or so, players will buy them constantly. This then leaves the workers of the server to have faith in the owner to distribute the earnings accordingly.