Thread: Atlantis
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodor View Post
i consider reshaping the border of the hearts, although the edgy shape was made on purpose ;-) as for the offset, i think it's fine like that, also the distance between two hearts is good in my opinion..

you know, flipping the time dial actually isnt such a bad idea, i've just tried it! the middle thingy of the time dial will be replaced with a weather symbol anyways btw. ;-)
The main problem I think comes from the borders of the hearts being a bit too large. With that much of a border you could perhaps do something more ornate. As far as the margin and spacing I think it comes down to the fact that it doesn't align very well with the time dial. When I look at a HUD I look at the whole HUD, and the time dial sticks out way more than the hearts, and it just doesn't flow right in my opinion.