View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 03:47 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Okay than allow me to state what I understand from what you said.

If it is not a service provided by the Graal website, than by your decision you will not help because of some "concerns". We're glad you're showing you care about other peoples accounts but don't you think that players should have the choice to change their accounts password? It's as simple as changing the lock on your apartment's door.
I think the only way players should have a choice is, as I have already said (Again, please read what I said before replying), if it is implemented as a service the player can access themselves. At this time, if we were to allow such a thing as allowing custom passwords to anyone who contacts us with a transaction receipt, they'd have to tell at least one other person what their new password is: The person doing it for them. We have a statement on EVERY e-mail sent out through the automated service that says something to the effect of (It does vary in words, so just get the idea):
Quote:
"Do not give out your password to anybody. GraalOnline staff will never ask you for your password."
and setting someone's custom password, thereby knowing what it is, impeaches the global administration.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·