Thread: Seriously...
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
1. Obviously you were doing something wrong. What was the rank you were setting his rank too?

2. It has validty as setting inappropriate ranks is against Era Rules now...

3. This has been an issue numerous times, what are you talking about? I get pms quit frequently of people complaining about their tag. And gangs suppose to be in theme. Tell what real gang has the position "***"? None. Each gang is suppose to have a theme and is suppose to follow it somewhat.

4. I am not just talking about gangs, but also businesses. You shouldn't have to quit a gang if a recruiter is abusing the gang system. Simply remove the recruiter.
1. Special Agent/Operative, a legitimate rank of real Scotland Yard... when they had Commander (a non-relevant rank) in the roster. And Akeon went off his rocker; PMing us, warping to us, de-nicking, setting ranks, and removing our rights.

2. Someone needs to update the rules, I don't see it.

3. Then there needs to be new leaders if players get ranks set to such ridiculous things, maturity level -1. Also, none of the gangs follow their themes, and I sat here listing dozens of themes with full outlines to Akeon yesterday and he kept saying No. Then when I asked what ideas he had he said "none".

4. If the recruiter was abusing the system they would just remove the player. And if you would rather remove a recruiter over a player earning himself retarded ranks, then it's a wonder why you aren't also a GBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
And gang recruiters/bosses need to remember that they aren't the only one playing the game. All Akeon wants is for gangs to keep a solid structure.
Because it's SUCH A HUGE PROBLEM if they give a friend a cool rank, or a idiot a funny rank. That's almost as bad as Akeon saying gang names/themes are just as important as the players running the gang.

And why are you always the one forum fighting on behalf of the Era Staff team? You obviously don't even know Akeon.

Last edited by Supaman771; 10-05-2010 at 11:05 PM..