View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 10:29 PM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
I ridicule you because you have not pointed out a reason as to why the external playerlist is not superior, considering its purpose.
Yes, I have. My reasons just aren't acceptable to you, because I have the gall to dislike the old external playerlist. It's like a cardinal sin, or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Yep, fix it yourself mentality right here. We'll mess it up, you worry about fixing it. np players.
Obviously, the guy creating the game doesn't think he's messed it up. External windows are a new, great feature, and it's natural to convert all old external windows to the new, scripted ones, considering those can be modified much more easily.

You probably wouldn't have been so upset if there was already a theme made. But, then again, I didn't say that you should have to make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Currently, PMs cannot be used as acceptable proof on playerworlds because the only way to get PMs is from a screenshot. Screenshots can be altered, and just copy/pasting history to staff can be edited even more easily...
so it's not a matter of being lazy at all. It's a matter of being able to use PMs as proof of harassment or not.
Good point. I think it would a good idea, as well.