View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
* Two GUI codes are causing weird lag - Party menu (when opened) and the general HP/MP interface.
I fixed that one by now. It was apparently a problem for a lot of players (myself included) that the level text in the Party window was too big of a font size, and caused huge lag whenever you were showing it.

Bows have been completely reworked and requires 0 use of the mouse, which finally should make Scouts a bit more useful. Also made bows deal damage depending on your Dexterity and not Strength. I suppose I should add some kind of arrow modifier to that.

I will personally work on completing the next dungeon now, along with completely revamping the current map system. I'm still a bit grumpy over Stefan not allowing you to show images bigger than 1024x768, I want to stretch the map to your screen size!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto