Thread: GDT change
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
how can he "step up his game" when the GDT is useless in the first place? writing for the wiki is an individualistic job, so unless soala personally wrote a bunch of wiki pages, i doubt they could really "step it up" anymore than they currently do. idling in the IRC and answering questions seems to be their biggest forte
Well ideally, they should be going on alot of new dev servers and introducing themselves (as i think majority of new players dont use forums) and they should be creating level packs and simply making themselves available. For example, a scripter might go on a server and review there scripts and make sure they are in the correct format and answering any questions. How many owners of servers do you think got asked if they needed any assistance? I bet close to none. The problem with the GDT though is they have their own projects. Im not on Graal often, but i have yet to see a GDT member servers on, or any mass messages about who they are (unless you use different account names when online)