View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Trade Quests:
Yeah these are nice - I had one planned out myself somewhere but I think it's detailed in a forum I no longer have access to as cannot find it on my computer!

I see you were going for multiple ones, which I like! However when I did mine, which is also a possible option, would be for it to split off so that not every player if following the exact same path.

So at one point, perhaps you return (for example) a kid's baseball cap he lost but when you go to his house his mother is there because he's out playing and she offers in exchange "one of his old toys he no longer plays with" at which point you may get a teddy bear, yo-yo or trading card (for example) and then where you go next with those items will be different for each player and perhaps continue down a different path for 3/4 more trades before heading back onto the same trading path!

Other ideas for splitting off items could be:
-Obtaining either a gold, silver or bronze coin
-Taking the bar tender idea, you could get either a bottle of ale vs bottle of wine

It'd be too much work to have it constantly split off forever, but perhaps slight deviations for 2/3 trades would work well!