Thread: Free tiles
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 10:48 PM
o_O
Deeek will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
I honestly don't think he'll complain either. While it would be nice if rights went to the actual maker of an image or a script. That is impossible for us to track. We also can't say how long a project is going to go into suspended mode. Many projects go a few years then suddenly get revived. Hence the reason that anything made and uploaded onto a server first belongs to that server.
When I talked to him about continuing my work on his server he stated that he quit graal and has no interest in returning, which implies his abandoment of the project. It's hard to prove heresay, of course - but it's safe to assume that we had a mutual agreement that was implied that the rights would be returned to me if this happened instead of floating around in the twisting nether.

I think there's some language that needs to be addressed about this. Is there anything in the ToS that's related? I would think that with Graal this would be a pretty important topic, what with projects and such stealing other's ideas, graphics, scripts and such there would be some definitions laid out (assuming the statement that Stefan/Unixmad hold all rights to intellectual property on their servers is true).