Thread: Free tiles
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 12:13 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeek View Post
Well considering I made all of these I'd tend to assume that I have some rights to them, but I'll get with the manager. Oh wait, there isn't one.

Can someone help me out with this? I don't want to cause unnecessary problems from posting my work voluntarily to this thread.
Sadly, if it's been uploaded on a server. They own it and can have/request it be removed. Whoever is in charge over there has the rights (and Graal Administration) to it now.

You are free to modify it so it's no longer like the original and re-release it to the public though. But even then the rules are foggy about this too.