Thread: What Next?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:18 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I personally have no problem with the cash shop, although there's certainly room for improvement. However, monthly purchases seem perfectly acceptable to me. What sort of improvements did you have in mind?
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't weapons and jetpacks only last one month? If so, I don't like that. I liked it when I finally got enough money to buy the blue rifle. It was then mine. I didn't have to re-buy it every month. (of course I still don't, hehe)

The cash shop contains unbalanced weapons. There was a pistol that pretty much had an edge over every other. I wouldn't know the details, as I quit right before this was released.