Thread: What Next?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:27 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Make RPS, BPS, and Reapers perm again and have them rarely hosted. (Once a month, once every two months)
tbh, i'd love to be able to have an option of monthly weapon prizes, and perm prizes, of course perm would be very seldom as you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donark View Post
I still like the "Win Points" idea that Tsu, (I think) came up with. I couldn't find the link but it's pretty much this -
The more games you win on any planet, the more win points you recieve. There's prizes that can only be bought from win points. Hopefully that'll keep people focused on the actual gameplay rather than laming for kills.
make the win points give perm weapons, we could do like doubleshot as a high win-point prize, photons, ect. of course we keep the rare rare, like reapers, rps/bps, twinblades, but we could use some of the semi-rares.

just makes me wonder how hard it'd be to implement this without asking too much of Stefan.