View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Chat bubbles look stupid, some of the levels are weird, but almost all of the tiles are god awesome. Nice work and good luck finding people.
Regarding chat bubbles see my response to Dusty below.

Thank you for the compliment in any regard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I agree about chat bubbles. They're totally unnecessary on 2D games, and especially Graal. All they do is waste resources and clutter the screen.
I was really interested in whether or not people feel this way, as I tend to agree. We did get the resource usage down to being almost nonexistent, however if this is simply players do not want I am happy to get rid of them altogether. Currently, you can just choose to toggle them on/off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
I offered the other day to help with the levels, and you told me there is no point, since Delteria is dead.
What I said was that Delteria is currently 'dead' so hiring only LATs when we're in need of scripting help the most might not be prudent. If you're willing to accept that and still wish to work on levels for me I have enough work to keep you busy.

Again I would REALLY appreciate any scripting assistance that can be provided from people on Chris and Dusty's level. Any help at all is better than none.